Murals and More is truly a grassroots, citizen driven organization. We need the community's involvement to make the project a true success! Every individual who gets involved makes the project even more successful! Your volunteerism and support will make a difference in the community.
Can I Help?
Absolutely you can help!
There are many ways to become involved with Murals and More!
Volunteering: We are always looking for dedicated volunteers in a multitude of areas. Whether you are a creative type who can assist with ideas for marketing or you are a hands on, organized personality, we are always looking for people who can provide their time and dedication. Contact us today to find out how you can help move our projects to the next level.
Committees you can be a part of:
- Trail Development and Implementation Committee: Covers future trail development including locations, building owners, & themes, as well as all aspects related to the mural including budgets, materials, installation, lighting and recognition plaques.
- Artist Committee: Oversees all aspects related to artists including selection, communication, monitoring and negotiating.
- Fundraising Committee: Manages grant writing; events; solicitations; bequests; foundation for the Society and the murals
- Marketing and Communication Committee: Provides ongoing, relevant and strategic outreach and communications to community on the society and mural projects.
- Event Planning Committee: Creates, coordinates and implements any and all events related to the mural project and assists all committees with their event needs.
- Donor and Volunteers Committee: Organizes recruitment, involvement, communication, documentation and appreciation of donors and volunteers
If you are intersted in volunteering or would like to learn more, contact us.